Shop open May 30th, Memorial Day - regular hours
SCOOP SHOP -
Milwaukee, WI 53204
(414) 988-2521 Get Directions
Purple Door Ice Cream is your local ice cream maker who is committed to using local ingredients as often as possible in the making of ice cream. Purple Door believes that staying local and supporting our community is essential for small businesses.
Local food builds community. When you buy direct from a local farmer or producer, you are re-establishing a time-honored connection between the eater and the creator/grower. For every $1.00 you spend at a local business, more than 68 cents remains in that community. This is comparative to 43 cents if you shopped at a national chain. Local businesses are owned by people who live in the community, are less likely to leave the community, and are more invested in the community's future.
Purple Door partners with many local Milwaukee companies. The cream and milk used in our ice cream comes from Wisconsin dairies (minus when there is a milk shortage). We also source ingredients from:
• Anodyne coffee roasting company • Lakefront Brewery
• Becky's Blissful Bakery • Masterson Company
• Bittercube • Penzeys Spices
• Butter Buds • Quince and Apple
• Canfora Bakery • Rishi Tea
• Clock Shadow Creamery • Simma's Cheesecakes
• Gorilly Goods • Stone Creek Coffee
• Great Lakes Distillery • Sugar and Flour Bakery
• The Spice House